Friday, July 30, 2010

Sironia Movie: Waco, Texas


The end of April to the end of May I was working as Assistant Wardrobe to Costume Designer Corban Poorboy on the feature film "Sironia" which was shot in Waco, Texas and Los Angeles, California. "Sironia" stars musician/actor Wes Cunningham and is set to hit the festival circuit in August.

Team Sironia is as follows:
Corban Poorboy: Costume Desinger/ Wardrobe Wizardress
Lori Fox: Wardrobe Assistant/ Wonder Wardrober
Kristin Hardin: Wardrobe PA/ Wardrobe Wand Waver

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey Lori! I was an extra in several scenes on Sironia and I was actually dying for your job after observing the wardrobe department every time I was on set. I don't know if you still check this blog, but if you do please message me on mine (link attached as URL) if you have time, because I would love to ask you questions about your job and how you made contacts to work on movie sets! Thanks so much and hope all has been well with you since Sironia!

-Ryan